30 Mar Getting the Most from Your Commercial Dehumidifier
Impact Discusses How to get the Most from Your Commercial Dehumidifier
Using a dehumidifier is an excellent way to clear the moisture from the air when working on a restoration project following a flood. To get the most out of your dehumidifier while also keeping yourself and the property safe, there are several tips that you should keep in mind when using a commercial dehumidifier. Among these are:
- Familiarize yourself with the dehumidifier’s features before use
- Ensure the dehumidifier is placed on a level surface and away from other objects
- Keep the air intake area of the dehumidifier clear
- Regularly clean or replace filters according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inspect power cords and cables to ensure they are not worn and there are no exposed wires
Dehumidifiers that are used in places where the cords or wires are bent around corners or where they rub against other objects can be particularly problematic as the protective covering gets worn away. It is important to never use a dehumidifier with a damaged power cord, as this poses a fire risk and could pose an electrical shock hazard.
At Impact Restoration, we understand the importance of having high-quality, reliable and efficient dehumidifiers to assist with your restoration project. Our top priority is to help your company meet its bottom line while providing an effective service to your clients. Like all of our restoration equipment, our dehumidifiers feature a SureGLO Lighted Plug to instantly notify you of power failures as well as a QR code on the back that allows you to easily track and monitor your equipment. Visit our industrial dehumidifier page today to find the product that is right for you.